Thursday, October 6, 2011

SHINEZ!!!!!!!!!

OK!  So Amazing story before I start.  SO! I was playing black in math (free time!)  And I was in twist mountain, which i hate.  SO I was just walking along, when i run into a pokemon.  I was all -____-  but then, this appeared.--------------------------->
That's right! A shiny boldore, Swear on my life.  SO, I obviously had to catch it!  So, I used surf.  Boldore's special ability is sturdy, meaning it has no 1 hit kills!  So, I threw a great ball... one... two.... three.... CLICK!  HAHA! I still can't believe I have one!  I don't even like rock types!

OK.  Onto shiny pokemon.  Alright, so catching a shiny pokemon is a super rare thing.  In generation II, (no shinys in gen 1) the chance of getting a shiny pokemon is 1/8192!  Though If you breed the shiny pokemon properly, the chance of that pokemon having a shiny is 1/64!  In generation two, it was all based on Individual Values <--Link.  I don't quite understand, but I believe that if the pokemon has 10 or higher values on all the stats,  It's a shiny.  I'm not sure though... -_-
In Gen. III, IV, and V, The determinant for Shininess is instead a calculation based on the Trainer ID number and secret ID number of the player encountering it and the personality value of the Pokémon. (THANK YOU BULBAPEDIA!)  So basically a heck of a lot of things.  But, the chances are still the same as in Generation II, only a 1/8192 chance of catching a shiny.  Though, if you have heart gold/ soul silver/ crystal, you have a 100% chance of encountering a shiny at least once at the lake of rage.  You can capture a red gyarados... I killed it -_______-
Ok, if you want more info on shinys, click the image below.
Alright, I promise the next Ranger part will be out soon!
<3
Brigid
Warning, slight swearing, mostly in anger. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment