Sunday, September 11, 2011

Most Serious Post Ever On This Blog


OK, So I know everyone knows that today is the 10th anniversary of the twin tower terrorist attacks.  I know realized that I don't remember anything that happened.  Only things that I've been told.  I was only 4.  I was living in New Jersey at the time, so I'm pretty sure I was taken out of Preschool, because we we lived pretty close to NY.  My dad was a volunteer firefighter... but I'm not sure if he went to NY or if he stayed at home.  We lived in the middle of NJ...  But I'm not quite sure...  I seriously don't remember anything from Preschool, relating to 9/11.  I do know that my Grandma was in Italy at the time.  But she's safe and sound.  She's actually at my house right now.  But more on that later.  I promise a real post incredibly soon. 
<3
Brigid

No comments:

Post a Comment